GBGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEETING TIME AGAIN

2 posters

Go down

MEETING TIME AGAIN Empty MEETING TIME AGAIN

Post  Caustio Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:06 pm

WE NEED ANOTHER MEETING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caustio
Caustio
Admin

Back to top Go down

MEETING TIME AGAIN Empty Re: MEETING TIME AGAIN

Post  TinyTron Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:13 pm

What about?

Right now the next gaming session is looking like Wednesday at 5pm.
TinyTron
TinyTron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TinyTron Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:23 pm

All right everyone. My place, this coming Sunday at 2pm. Board games, Magic, and D&D if time permits. Need to discuss the group symbol to get that taken care of and actually discuss how we want to go about expanding, if at all.

I know Scott has to work but his days off are Monday and Wednesday, where mine is the Weekend. I don't think we'll ever actually tack down a time when everyone can be present. Just have to make the best of it. I don't have Wilson's number so that'll be up to one of you other guys. If Nate's home we can get him in a confrence call.
TinyTron
TinyTron
Admin

Back to top Go down

MEETING TIME AGAIN Empty MEETING TIME AGAIN

Post  Caustio Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:32 pm

TinyTron wrote:All right everyone. My place, this coming Sunday at 2pm. Board games, Magic, and D&D if time permits. Need to discuss the group symbol to get that taken care of and actually discuss how we want to go about expanding, if at all.

I know Scott has to work but his days off are Monday and Wednesday, where mine is the Weekend. I don't think we'll ever actually tack down a time when everyone can be present. Just have to make the best of it. I don't have Wilson's number so that'll be up to one of you other guys. If Nate's home we can get him in a confrence call.

Good Luck!
Caustio
Caustio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down