GBGA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Meeting is Required

2 posters

Go down

A Meeting is Required Empty A Meeting is Required

Post  Caustio Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:29 pm

We need a meeting as soon as humanly possible! I suggest it be held at Pisan's on a Sunday
night around 10 pm. I do this for several reasons: 1) it is neutral ground. 2) several member
will be there already. Now this is just a suggestion nothing more. If anyone has a better
one "I am all ears".
Caustio
Caustio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caustio Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:53 pm

84 Views and no Replies. Really sounds like people want to keep GB Active.
Caustio
Caustio
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Meeting is Required Empty Re: A Meeting is Required

Post  TinyTron Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:37 pm

That's because your post on FaceBook was all ready replied to. Why would anyone reply to both? That's redundant since we all are able to see both. You requested a meeting for the 13th on the 11th. That's 2 days notice, not enough time for anyone. So a suggestion was made for the 20th, a week later. Frodo, Wilson, and myself were at Paisons both nights...you weren't. Obviously the meeting isn't that important to you, or you'd have been there.
TinyTron
TinyTron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caustio Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Something came up with my kids and I had to be there! I would hope you would understand that!
and if you don't then..............
Caustio
Caustio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TinyTron Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:50 pm

That's not an excuse Charles. You have my number, and Frodos. Like you said, "Talk is cheap". And it's miraculous that this is the first time anyone's heard of it Just "Oh..this many views," not "IF anyone was there sunday, sorry I didn't show."

You're a grown man, don't use your kids as an excuse.
TinyTron
TinyTron
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Meeting is Required Empty RE: A Meeting is Required

Post  Caustio Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:28 am

You know I am a MAN and if it does make you feel better to think of me not being one
then more power to you. I have never made it a secrete that My Kids mean more to
me than anything else, and If you or anyone else has a problem with that then tough.
I have posted numerous times that we needed to have a GB Meeting and no one has
responded with anything definite! Oh sure you have suggested here or there at this
time or that, but that was it, a suggestion. I mentioned first that GB needed to grow
but when you say it it happens and people jump on board. That is fine at least it is
happening. I will leave the GB Facebook up and running and accept new friends on
it, but it is clear to me now that GB is no longer a group of like minded individuals
where every one has an equal say, but has become a multi-headed dictatorship
where 2 or 3 call all the shots and everyone else has to jump to or be left in the dark.
If that is the future of GB then count me in the dark! oh wait you already have! I do
wish with all my heart that you all have fun gaming and grow together like GB was
meant to be, But it is clear that there is no place in it for me at this time.

Good Luck
and Happy Thanksgiving
to you all

Caustio
Caustio
Caustio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TinyTron Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Caustio wrote:You know I am a MAN and if it does make you feel better to think of me not being one then more power to you. I have never made it a secrete that My Kids mean more to
me than anything else, and If you or anyone else has a problem with that then tough.
I have posted numerous times that we needed to have a GB Meeting and no one has
responded with anything definite! Oh sure you have suggested here or there at this
time or that, but that was it, a suggestion. I mentioned first that GB needed to grow
but when you say it it happens and people jump on board. That is fine at least it is
happening. I will leave the GB Facebook up and running and accept new friends on
it, but it is clear to me now that GB is no longer a group of like minded individuals
where every one has an equal say, but has become a multi-headed dictatorship
where 2 or 3 call all the shots and everyone else has to jump to or be left in the dark.
If that is the future of GB then count me in the dark! oh wait you already have! I do
wish with all my heart that you all have fun gaming and grow together like GB was
meant to be, But it is clear that there is no place in it for me at this time.

Good Luck
and Happy Thanksgiving
to you all

Caustio

First off...you're an idiot. It has been said multiple times that the GB HAS NOT GROWN! Beyond the 8 current members (Tony, Scott, you, Frodo, Nate, Wilson, Jimmy, and myself ). The gaming sessions at my apartment are not Bastards gaming sessions. The people we are gaming with don't have any association to the GB. I am sorry you can't see that. Just because 2-3 members of the GB are paticipating doesn't mean it is GB. The GB has not had a gaming session since September.

Second, this gaming group started while the Hydro was up and running, space was on a first come first serve basis.

Third, while your kids are more important to you than anything just like my own, I doubt there was anything to stop you from letting people know. It's the adult thing to do. You have someplace to be, something comes up that you can't be there...YOU LET PEOPLE KNOW. ON top of that, its highly unlikely that something happened to your kids on the 13th AND the 20th. But this is what you do Charles, rather than own up you make excuses. All you had to say originally was "Hey, something came up with my kids and I couldn't be there." instead you add "I would hope you would understand that!
and if you don't then.............." which makes it a verbal attack.

Fourth, you suggested Paisons at 10pm on the 13th and asked if there were any better suggestions. So Paisons at 10pm on the 20th was brought up. Common sense says that if nothing else is said on the subject, that the meeting would be on the 20th at 10pm. The fact that you say GB is not about one, two, or five people, but everyone working together is completely undermined by the fact you have repeatedly tried to call last minute meetings that suit your own needs. You've proven again and again that you want the GB to grow the way you want it to. You're underhanded and no one in the group trusts you, at all. The drama you've started and attempted to start in the past has worn everyone thin.

Wilson has set forth a motion to have you kicked out of the group (He hates you completely, we all knew all ready). The motion hasn't been seconded because while we're all Bastards there are rules to follow and that requires a unanimous vote. Tony said he won't vote in favor unless there is overwhelming reasons. Scott wants nothing to do with any of this meeting bullshit or drama. So you've no fear of getting kicked out. On top of that, Nate is so far removed from everything that further adds to complications in holding get togethers.
TinyTron
TinyTron
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Meeting is Required Empty RE: A Meeting is Required

Post  Caustio Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:04 pm

I apologize for miss understanding and causing problems! I will do my best not to cause any
More. Please let me know what is decided on for the GB emblem for the Dice bags and Flag.

Good Luck
To you ALL!

Caustio
Caustio
Caustio
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TinyTron Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:16 pm

And I'm sorry I blew up at you. There's a lot of things we both want to see done and the group dynamics are making that difficult to coordinate events.
TinyTron
TinyTron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down